All TdC VIC riders PeterMac/C4C/Sig 2019
Location: Victoria, Melbourne
Start Date: Friday 15 February
Start Time: 5:30AM
Departure Point: The boulevard (Bouile)
Destination: The Bouile is a rolling hills ride. Up and down The Yarra Boulevard.
Contact Name: Heidi Bramberger
Mobile: 0416 104 688
- Every Friday meet at - The boulevard (Bouile)
- Ride leader: Heidi 0416104688
- Two start times 5:30 rollout & 6:00am rollout
- The Bouile is a rolling hills ride. Up and down The Yarra Boulevard.
- Each loop is approx. 15kms. you can join the 5:15 rollout or 6am.
- Link to start location: https://goo.gl/maps/T6X8kDYvjt42 Cnr Walmer street and Yarra Boulevard
Please bring the following:
- Spare tube/gas or pump
If you are new to riding with Tour de Cure we insist that you:
1. Read and commit to the TDC Etiquette document: https://tourdecure.com.au/media/1049/tdc-etiquette-guide.pdf
2. Hold a current bicycle organization membership; e.g. Bicycle NSW. This provides you with 3rd Party Property & Personal insurance. See http://bicyclensw.org.au/membership/
3. Ride a road bike in excellent condition (no tri-bars), regularly serviced, clip-in pedals, working front/rear lights, helmet (approved), cycling kit.
Please call me if you have any questions, and if you are a new rider to Tour de Cure, please do give me a call.
Route Map: https://goo.gl/maps/T6X8kDYvjt42