Bringing together amazing people to cure cancer
The 5th annual Peter Mac Ride will once again be held in the beautiful Apple Isle, Tasmania. We'll raise significant funds to continue the support of the brilliant research work being done by the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
The 2020 Peter Mac Ride will be three days of riding, discovering North-West Tassie and taking in some amazing wilderness. Starting in Port Melbourne, we'll board the Spirit of Tasmania for our annual Bass Straight crossing. In Devonport, riders and crew set off for a life-changing 3 days exploring the Cradle Mountain National Park and the sleepy town of Boat Harbour. Then we're back to Devonport to once again board our favourite ship, before riding in to a warm welcome at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne.
Dates in November 2020 are almost confirmed, and we'll let you know when they're locked in. Be the first to hear when applications are open by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 0: Depart Port Melbourne, overnight Spirit of Tasmania
- Day 1: Devonport to Cradle Mountain
- Day 2: Cradle Mountain to Boat Harbour
- Day 3: Boat Harbour to Devonport, overnight Spirit of Tasmania
- Day 4: Depart Port Melbourne, finishing at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Along the way, Tour de Cure visited a number of schools and engaged the kids and their parents in our BE FIT, BE HEALTHY, BE HAPPY cancer awareness message. In addition, Tour de Cure donated $10,000 to support local cancer groups in Cradle Mountain, Boat Harbour and Devonport.
Check out the highlights from 2019!
At a glance:
- Dates in November Coming Soon!
- Port Melbourne, Devonport, Cradle Mountain, Boat Harbour, Devonport, Melbourne
Need fundraising advice?
There are many things you can do to kickstart your fundraising and have fun at the same time.