South Australian Country Tour 2018
After a very successful event in 2017, we're getting bigger and better! In 2018, the South Australian Country Tour aims to raise $200,000 to fund a major cancer research project in SA.
This year’s ride will take in 210km over 2 stages including Port Willunga, Wirinna Cove, Victor Harbor and finishing at Langhorne Creek.
When: 6 – 7 April 2018
Where: Adelaide, Wirrina Cove, Langhorne Creek
- Thursday 5th April: Tour welcome dinner and briefing night at Watermark Hotel Glenelg
(small per head charge applies)
- Friday 6th April: Stage 1 - 8am depart Glenelg - Wirinna Cove Resort. 90km | 1023m elevation.
Tour de Cure dinner with local cancer grant presentation at Wirinna Cove Resort
- Saturday 7th of April: Stage 2 - Wirinna Cove - Langhorne Creek. 120km | 992m elevation.
Riders will also visit a primary school where they will share Tour de Cure’s ‘Be Fit, Be Healthy, Be Happy’ cancer prevention message with kids in regional South Australia.
To participate in this tour, each rider is required to fundraise a minimum of $1,500.
Riders will also pay a $350 registration fee which covers:
- Champ-Sys cycling kit
1 night twin shared accommodation at Wirinna Cove
- TDC community dinner with special local cancer grant presentation at Wirinna Cove
- Catering from start to finish
The team will share incredible memories, but above all, change the lives of those touched by cancer.
Do something extraordinary.
New to TDC?
Before you apply, you'll need to set up a profile to ride or be a part of our support crew. Fill in your profile here, and then you'll be able to apply.
$21,840.00 raised for this tour
See why the SA Country Tour 2017 was so good!
Jump onboard and join us in 2018!
We're setting off for another incredible ride to raise vital funds for pioneering cancer research.