The Tour de Cure are a team of ordinary people who care passionately about curing cancer.
Through our challenging and inspirational tours, we raise money to fund the boldest research and the projects that we believe will have the biggest impact on cancer.
Please join us for dinner on Signature Tour 2020, as we travel from Newcastle to Noosa and unite for a common goal – to cure cancer.
Come join in the fun at our daily Sunrise Locations from 6am - 9am each day
Day 1 - Thursday 26 March, Newcastle Civic Park
Day 2 - Friday 27 March, Hunter Valley
Day 3 - Saturday 28 March,
Day 4 - Sunday 29 March, Tamworth
Day 5 - Monday 30 March, Armidale
Day 6 - Tuesday 31 March, Tenterfield
Day 7 - Wednesday 1 April, Warwick
Day 8 - Thursday 2 April, Ipswich
Day 9 - Friday 3 April, Caboolture
You can also join us for dinner
Please note: Team members do not need to purchase tickets for ANY of the dinners. If not sold out prior, tickets are available to purchase until 5pm on Friday 13 March 2020.
- Day 0 - Wednesday 25 March, Newcastle, Newcastle City Hall
- Day 1 - Thursday 26 March, Hunter Valley, Harrigan's Lounge, Pokolbin
- Day 2 - Friday 27 March, Muswellbrook, Muswellbrook Worker's Club - booking link to come
- Day 3 - Saturday 28 March, Tamworth, Anzac Park
- Day 4 - Sunday 29 March, Armidale, Ex-Services Club - booking link to come
- Day 5 - Monday 30 March, Tenterfield, Tenterfield Golf Club
- Day 6 - Tuesday 31 March, Warwick, Malt House - booking link to come
- Day 7 - Wednesday 1 April, Ipswich, Ipswich Turf Club
- Day 8 - Thursday 2 April, Sandstone Point, Sandstone Point Hotel
- Day 9 - Friday 3 April, Finale Drinks & Canapés - Noosa, Noosa Surf Club - not ticketed
Watch the 2019 Tour de Cure Special on 7plus